I downloaded this awesome free app yesterday. The free version gives you Sunrise time, Sunset time, how much daylight you have today and more.
For someone like me who spends the fall waiting for Winter Solstice to bring the start of longer days, knowing how much sun I have really makes my world a better place. So much better I immediately purchased the paid app (for a whopping $1.99US). I loved glancing at my iPad before climbing out of bed this morning and seeing how long until sunrise. While fixing breakfast for the kitties I noticed that I was already one hour into today's allotted 10 hours and 3 minutes Sun uptime so I'd better hustle.
After spending most of the day at the barn, it's time to take a break for a late lunch. Also starting to get a bit chilly (aha - 64 degrees on my new app screen) so I want to get a jacket to wear while feeding the ponies.
If you want to find this app, check out Team Lundsgard at http://www.itarkitekt.com/wordpress/.
They're a family team writing apps for fun (they have day jobs) and their profits from the paid versions go to charity.
Simple, elegant and reassures me I'm not really turning into a mole!
